About the swim club
WLSC welcomes our pool manager, Chris Del Rossi. Chris is a Humanities teacher and Athletic Director at Rosa Middle School. He has been a Pool Manager/CPO for 15 years in the Tri-County swim area. A Cherry Hill graduate who recently moved back to Cherry Hill, Chris looks forward to meeting meeting and getting to know WLSC members this summer.
The Wexford Leas Swim Club is located at 14 Rooftree Road in the beautiful, wooded, and
friendly Wexford Leas neighborhood of Cherry Hill, New
The first 25 residents of Wexford Leas formed an association which developed and designed the present club.The club has been in operation since July 4th, 1969 and is still run by a mixture of community volunteers, seasonal staff, and the board of directors.
Starting Memorial Day, the club opens on a limited basis (see hours of operation) and once Cherry Hill schools close for the summer, the pool is open full time. The baby pool opens at 10AM each day the pool is open. The pool closes after Labor Day.
The club features:
- A 25-meter pool with a diving board, diving well and 6 lap lanes.
- A fenced baby pool.
- Swimming lessons for the younger ones.
- Volleyball, basketball, and shuffleboard courts.
- Lush, green lawns to lounge and relax on.
- Music 'piped' in to every area of the pool.
- Beautiful landscaping.
- Comfortable chairs and large, family size tables with umbrellas for shade.
- A gated shower area for washing.
- Social activities and events all summer long such as: poker nights, live and DJ'd music events, pot luck dinners, and much more!
- Children 6-18 can join the "Wexford Whales" swim team which competes in the Tri-County Swim League.